Isopropyl Alcohol for Lily Pollen Stains on Carpet

Lily pollen stains on carpet -- yes! Isopropyl alcohol 99.9% really reaches the stains other cleaners cannot reach. Having tried soap and water, carpet cleaner, etc. I thought that the stains were simply made worse and permanent by my attempts. Isoprophyl alcohol, which is apparently not available from the large chemists (presumably for reasons of "elfin safetee") is actually readily available on line via e-Bay. At £3.99 for 100ml it really proved to be the best thing since sliced bread. The result was almost unbelievable unless you see it with your own eyes, and no residual stains or damage to the carpet! A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

I used spray on deodorant to remove a pollen stain and it worked really well!

Where can I get this product from

I'm not sure where you live but I get mine at Walgreens. I think I see 91% more often than 99% though.

I did a quick google search and Swan brand has a 99% and is available at CVS. I'd check with any store that has a large selection of health and beauty supplies.