Janome Mb4 Needle #4 Jammed

I have a newer Janome MB4 S machine and needle 4 got jammed during embroidery. Thread piled up in the bobbin and house. I got most of it out, but it's now not working. It is like there is still thread somewhere binding. I can't turn the wheel and the thread lever on that needle is still down. What happened and how do I fix? I'm getting the needle bar error and I can't do anything with the machine. Did the timing get thrown from this?

In this case you will need to open the bobbin and take it out. There are two levels on each side of the casing that needs to be opened up so you can take out another piece inside there. Now you will see that you can get to the feed dog and remove the rest of the thread and clean out this area. The thread normally get wrapped around the casing and the piece inside that holds your bobbin in place.

Home and Garden Repair Machines Sewing MachinesMay 22, 2020
🌻
😷
👔
🎆
😎
🐛

Generated 2020-05-23 23:09:16 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

Sewing MachinesMachines