Jar Snow Globe
Here is a cute personalized snow globe you can make with anything you have gotten from other places. This project has simple steps and uses limited supplies. It is a fun way to spice up your desk or dresser.
Total Time: 15min
- glass jar, a canning style works well
- objects of interest
- Unscrew the lid from the jar and collect your object.
- Glue your object onto the lid of the jar.
- Let object sit until dry.
- Fill the jar with water.
- Add colored glitter in the amount wanted.
- Put the lid on and tip it upside down and your done!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!