SceneryPhotos

Jesus on the Cross (South Dakota)

I love traveling in my state to different towns and cities and come across some pretty interesting crosses (like this one), found in the back of a cemetary. I took this traveling down the road at around 55 - 60 miles per hour. I got it home, cropped it and thought about what name I should give it.

Hmmm, "My Best Friend". Because all along the way of my life, a lot of times I didn't realize it and sometimes when I knew it and I told Him I hated Him and asked Him (more like screamed at Him) "Where are You, why aren't You here for me?" Well it was because He wanted me to carry my own load in order for me to become a stronger person.

This is why I call this photo "My Best Friend". Because in my traveling He has always been by my side and protected me.

By Barb from USA