Kawasaki Engine Won't Start?

My Cub Cadet RZT 50" Kawasaki engine won't start. The battery was low, but started and I moved it and it was running fine. Later I went back and it wouldn't start, so I put a charger on it and got it to full charge. It still won't start, it just clicks. I checked and cleaned the terminals, all good. The safety switch on the seat was disconnected long ago so I am not of the issue, all other safety switches set to start, the brake is on, PTO off, handles to side. There is just a click when key turns and nothing?

Gold Feedback Medal for All Time! 949 Feedbacks
Best Answer

The best way to check your battery is to take it to one of your auto parts stores like Auto Zone and let them test it. They can tell right away if the battery is bad or is just not strong enough to start your mower.
They may also be able to help you find the problem if it is not the battery.
They do not charge for this service and you do not have to buy your battery from them.

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

Here is an excellent article. You did not mention the spark plug.

www.ebay.com/.../bn_18116529

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 140 Posts

Think it is time for a New Battery. after a while the recharging will not work on this engine. Also check spark plugs, may need replacing, because it starts off and on.

Thank you. Spark plugs good, etc. Was fearful of relay or starter, but haven't figured how to check those yet, but also thinking just battery. Going to have it test as while showing charged, may not have enough amps.

Currious thing though is I could not jump charge the mower when my charger set to boost just which I thought may of worked and makes me concerned about being a different issue

Bronze Tip Medal for All Time! 59 Tips

The manual may help, if you don't have one:
www.manualslib.com/.../Cub-Cadet-Rzt-50.html

Home and Garden Repair Machines Lawn MowersJanuary 31, 2021
🐛
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Kawasaki-Engine-Wont-Start.html