Keeping Dust Down in House

My home is constantly dusty. I have an electric furnace with a heat pump. How do I keep the dust down so I don't have to dust everyday?

If you think the furnace is tracking dirt into your home, you can try to install an air filter in the area where the vents are, or in the unit itself. I'd have to know the nature of the heater to suggest which.

Additionally, you can make sure your windows and doors are insulated properly and that you minimize gaps. STorm windows and screendoors, for example, will allow the dirt to stay outside.

Some families choose to have a no shoe in the house policy. This works particularly well for carpeted homes. We drag in unbelievable amounts of dirt with our shoes

lastly, you can water the pavement at the front and back entrance of your home, or install more plants.

Don't have heavy curtains or dust collectors like knick-knacks. This way the dust is not trapped.