Keeping Kitty Out of Your Christmas Tree

I have been dealing with my year old kitty climbing into and knocking over my Christmas tree until I came up with this idea. I blew up balloons and added them to the tree. She jumped in and accidentally popped one causing her to jump off immediately!

It stopped her from jumping into it again, so now I can finish decorating it, but I think I will still leave some in the tree, just in case.

:D

Fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing.

You got my vote! What an ingenious idea! Thanks for posting this! I just may surprise my three feline nosybodies this year! Hee! Hee!

Definite thumbs up on this! And those balloons look rather festive, I think I'll try this and leave some on for the entire season.

I have heard it is quite dangerous yo have balloons around where your pets can pop them and possibly eat them. Isn't that an emergency surgery?

So frigging awesome! Doing it tonight.

Thank you soooo much. Was about to make a cat homeless today. You just saved a cats life I believe.

Anonymous

Now THAT'S funny! Thanks for the idea!

When I used to have cats, i would put Orange peels under the tree. You can hide them under the top skirt or put them in the water, Cats hate citrus smells and will keep their distance.