Keeping Your Cell Phone Dry

Category Simple Living
A phone dropped in the surf at the beach.
Today's smartphones are becoming more and more water resistant but it is still best to keep them dry to avoid damage. This is a page about keeping your cell phone dry.

If you are out on the water, particularly in smaller vessels such as jet skis, canoes, kayaks, etc., take note of the following tip. Place your cell phone inside a drink cozy and then place inside a plastic zip top bag. This way should your cell phone take a dive in the water, it should float as well as stay dry.

By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA

I've heard of keeping your phone in a plastic bag, but the drink cozy to keep it afloat is a grand idea.

That is is a great idea. A lifejacket for a cell phone. I am going tp tell my daughters about this one. They both spend a lot of time around water having summer fun

Brilliant and original thinking! I've got to remember to spread the word to my family.

Better Living Simple LivingMarch 25, 2019
🎂
🎃
🌻