Keeping a Baby Stroller Clean

Category Miscellaneous
The very nature of its occupant and its frequent usage makes keeping a baby stroller clean a perpetual job. This is a guide about keeping a baby stroller clean.

I always had problems with my son's banana/umbrella stroller getting dirty in the trunk of my car or the back of our truck. I noticed one day that we had a few folding lawn chairs that come in their own storage/carry bags. I got the biggest bag from one of our chairs (that had a footrest attached) and slid the closed stroller in it. All but the front wheels and the handle fit inside. I could also pull the drawstring to tighten around the stroller.

Now whenever we pull the stroller out, the seat part is always clean and dry. It was also easier to carry over your shoulder when not in use by using the strap attached to the bag.

By Firefly 1985 from Sanger, CA

That is great...I have a blue gift bag from Walmart.com that may work for that!