Kim Anderson Shower Curtain?

0
Share
3
Save
Follow
Print

Hello! I am looking for a Kim Anderson shower curtain with a collage of pictures on it. I currently have that particular shower curtain but 7 out of 12 of the holes for the curtain rings are torn.

I found this one that had sold on Worthpoint. www.worthpoint.com/.../kim-anderson-pretty-as-a-picture...

It was originally sold on eBay. If I were you, I would put an alert on ebay so you will be notified if another one comes along

This is probably one of her designs from about 2000 so it will be a small miracle if you can find one. Also, this was one of the most popular designs so if one is posted for sale it will be gone with 5 minutes of posting as many people have this on their 'wanted' lists that get notified if any of her curtains are posted for sale on any site.

You can still add your name to the 'notify' list on Google, eBay and other sites. If this 'notify' is not familiar to you just Google how to place name on 'notify when items available' on Google and check results.

here is information about Kim Anderson (2015) and there is a contact link also but I doubt you will find any information available on this item.
fineartamerica.com/.../8-kim-anderson?tab=about

There is a lot of information on ThriftyFun about Kim products.
www.thriftyfun.com/tf79177114.tip.html

My best suggestion would be to try and repair your curtain. There is a lot of information available online on various ways to do this.
You might even try to locate a seamstress that could sew a strip across the top and add new grommets.

homeguides.sfgate.com/repair-curtains-61992.html
homeguides.sfgate.com/repairing-holes-lounge-chairs-101612...
homeguides.sfgate.com/replace-shower-curtain-grommet-23914...

Here is information about KIM ANDERSON BATHROOM ITEMS www.worthpoint.com/.../huge-kim-anderson-bathroom-items... (shower curtain does have two tears). I could not find out where you can buy such curtains.
Here you can order your design of curtains printify.com/.../ You can upload your design. Prices are from $ 35.33. Shower curtains are usually produced within five days.

Consumer Advice Product FinderMay 29, 2021
👔
🎆
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Kim-Anderson-Shower-Curtain.html