Kitten Coughing and Sneezing

My kitten is roughly 3-4 months, maybe a little older. She is either coughing or sneezing, I'm not too sure. She gets eye boogers and then her nose is doing something funky (shown in pic below). Her appetite is really good and she drinks bunches of water and uses the potty regularly. Please help me with what I can do for this over the counter or on my own. We just got her and I wasn't aware of this until after we got her home. So wasn't money prepared for this.

From Pet MD:
One of the main causes of sneezing is infection. In some cases, the vet may take a swab from the mouth, throat, eyes, or nose and send it to a lab to confirm an infection. Inhaled irritants or allergens are other common causes of sneezing in cats. Viral, bacterial, or fungal infections.

I would at least call the vet. Maybe you can work out a payment plan. A pet is part of your family now. When you take a pet into your home you take the responsibility for taking care of it.

When you adopt a pet, you also adopt the responsibility for medical care. Please find a way to take your kitty to a vet now as it appears she has an infection that will only become worse and require much more expensive medical care.

It would be best if you could take your kitten to the vet because it is difficult to tell just how sick she really is or what is the underlying cause.

I believe the best signs are that she is eating and drinking and using the bathroom without problem so it really appears she is on the mend.
Here is a site that has some home remedy info that you may want to read:

https://www.ear  disease.html#acv

You really wont know what is causing your cats respiratory illness until you see a Vet. Most likely it is an infection that will require antibiotics. These infections can proceed to something much more serious very quickly if not treated. If you cannot afford a Vet, you can surrender her to the local Humane society and she will be treated. But dont wait. Give her a chance.

Sounds like poor kitty needs a vet. I would contact a local vet and find out if any vet in the area offers pro bono vet care.

Also call the shelter, which you should do anyway to alert them because chances are they have one cat infecting everybody els and they should be aware of that, for the sake of the other