Treating a Sneezing Cat?

My kitten was born in insulation and didn't come out until she started walking. Now she has a runny eye, which is clear, and she sneezes like crazy, but not all the time. There is discharge that comes from her nose when she sneezes. Should I see vet! Otherwise she is a happy cat, eating, drinking, and playing.

Definitely ask the vet! Poor thing may have an allergy or other reaction to the installation! Better safe than sorry! Prayers for the kitty and you!! Post back what the vet says!

I would ask the vet. There is no doubt that your cat could be more comfortable.

Oh please do take the kitten to the vet. If you haven't already taken her for a check-up she should be looked over right away, I am sure she needs shots and a though examination.

If your kitten was not vaccinated it may be feline viral rhinopneumonitis (FVR). See your Vet right away for this and other vaccinations.

Anonymous

G'day Jackgilroy42, I have just recently had the same problem with one of my very special (to me) rescue felines. She was blowing bubbles from her nose, eyes running, sneezing and generally really miserable and hot. The Vet said she has"Cat Flu" which is what another person said.

HIV basically. Please look after her and take her to the Vet! She must have medication to feel better and improve her health.She is infectious as she is now, so keep her away from any other cats. Hope this gives you some idea of what the problem is. Love from Christine, Australia. Down under

Pets CatsOctober 28, 2018
🎃
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Treating-a-Sneezing-Cat-1.html