Kool Aid Stain on Carpet

I have got several future brothers-in-law at my house and they love Kool Aid. I have several stains now and I am having trouble getting them out. I made a home solution consisting of Dawn dish soap, LA Awesome, vinegar, and hot water. I pour the solution on the stain and scrub the area with a brush for five minutes and then I use my carpet cleaner (filled with hot water) and go over the area until there is no more soap coming up and it stops sucking up water.

So far it gets 99% of the stain out, but it is still pink (barely noticeable unless you're really paying attention.) The thing is I am a perfectionist and I want to get it completely out. Any ideas?

By Sammi