Krazy Glue on a Kitchen Countertop

I got Krazy Glue on my kitchen counter top. Does anyone know how to get it off?

Thank you in advance.
Penny from Ipava, IL

Answers:

Krazy Glue on a Kitchen Countertop

Easy. Just buy 100% acetone from your beauty supply. You may have to apply a little elbow grease, but it works like a charm. Even removed it from the mirror. (12/19/2007)

By Pam

Krazy Glue on a Kitchen Countertop

Note:
Home Depot and Lowes do not carry anything that will remove superglue. Goobegone and similar adhesive removal products will not do the job. Some hobby shops carry the remover. Also note the glue may have eaten away at your counter top finish. Be prepared, it most likely will never look the same. (sorry to be the pessimist) (10/05/2008)

By Gary

Krazy Glue on a Kitchen Countertop

I had it on my countertops it was a drag. The way I got it off was I took my son's acne pads, put rubbing alcohol on it then put nailpolish remover on it. I scrubbed at the spot with the pad and I flaked it off with my fingernails. No marks and it is completely gone. You should totally try it. (01/29/2009)

By Daniel