Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 239 Posts
Here is a really cute and simple to make boho style lace wristband. Use oddments of lace trim for the one shown in the photograph, or experiment with ribbons, string, cord, or strips of fabric.
You could also add large beads or charms.
- oddments of lace trim
- You can make this with whatever suitable materials you have to hand, but for the wristband shown choose lace trim (preferably stretchy) in 4 colours.
Take one colour and cut a short piece, knotting the ends together, making sure that it will fit comfortably on your wrist.
- Repeat with 2 more colours.
- Arrange them on top of each other with the knots evenly spaced.
- If any lace piece is too wide trim it back.
- Cut 3 short lengths of the 4th colour. Tie one piece midway between 2 of the knots.
- Repeat with the other 2 pieces.
- Trim off any long ends.
- Your wristband is ready to wear.
- Or give it to a friend as a friendship bracelet.
- You can also use it as a hair band.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.