Removing Grease Stains on Lace Clothing

Lace clothing can be rather delicate, making stain removal a bit chancy. This is a guide about removing grease stains on lace clothing.

I achieved success on a lace skirt by using a combination of Resolve Gold Laundry Stain Remover (formerly Spray 'n Wash), which can be purchased at any grocery store, and Totally Awesome All Purpose Concentrate Cleaner, Degreaser Spot Remover, which is available at Walmart, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Big Lots, or online.

This is fantastic. I know when ever I have had grease stains in the past I have just used Lysol on them. I add the Lysol to the stain and rub it in. I let it sit for about an hour and them wash the item. When it comes out of the machine the stain is gone. This is another idea to try that might be a bit easier.