Removing Diesel Oil and Grease from Clothing

When working or cars, heavy equipment, or other types of engines clothing can get covered in oil and grease. Removing these stains can be challenging. This is a guide about removing diesel oil and grease from clothing.

How can I remove diesel oil and grease from clothing after it has set in?

By Joseph

I have tried many things,used many things finally I can recommend one thing I know for sure works. On there is a product called S2O. They have laundry sheets and a liquid stain remover. Made from organic products, made especially for removing oil, grease, stains that nothing else I have heard of does.

The laundry sheets are affordable, less than any store brands for sure.I only need 1 sheet per load,comes out to about 40 cents a load. You do not need boosters, pre-wash products not even bleach. The liquid is what is in sheets just in stronger form. The scientist that made it shows a demo where he dumps axle grease right on fabric and it dissolves away from clothes. Old stains as well as new.

They have 30 day money back guarantee, give it a try. I was amazed just how it removes under arm stains,ring around the collar (all is oil based) then can get out blood. I hope you find it as helpful as I have. Once again it is called S2O. There is a 800 number or you can look it up on Luck your way saving money on clothes!

I got oil or grease on a winter jacket. Any ideas?

By Deb Q. from Ottawa, Ontario

You might try dampening it a little and them put some baking soda on. Let that dry and then brush it out.