Larvae Identification?

Larvae Identification - larvaeI keep finding what looks like small pieces of rug padding. A closer look shows that it is not foam, but a cluster of larvae looking things. My 7 year old son, 2 year old dog, and myself are all having health issues. Sinus problems, sore throat, sneezing, coughing, diarrhea and vomiting, itchy skin, and mysterious long single scratches that just appear on our torso and legs.

Please help.

Larvae Identification

Larvae Identification

Larvae Identification

Gold Post Medal for All Time! 677 Posts

It could be cockroaches. They cause a lot of the symptoms you described

No it is not cock roaches. It's from fungus. How are you doing? Your son? Your dog?

Go see a Functional Medicine Dr. They will figure out what it is. They look at the body as a whole. Im seeing one in Colorado Tri Life Health. Theres a few Doctors who have gotten these odd diseases and had to figure out how to heal themselves.

They have written books. Dr Rawls, Dr Kinderlehrer that have helped me to treat myself until I could get in to see a Functional Dr

Some particles of that looks like a yeast fungus called canidia.not sure if I'm spelling it correctly I will get back to you when I get home to look into it more. Also looks to be like there is tape worm intertwined through out. And some black seeds.

I have that stuff on my skin..started painful bumps that are hard and hurt to remove..itch itch bad.i can't get anyone to help

I have same issues as you described..it's driving me crazy..I'll try to send pics and share info.

Anonymous

Parasites!! I too am experiencing this.

Parasites!! I too am experiencing this.

I have all of the symptoms that you do but I also have lupus. The straight line scratches often been asked if I had a cat and at the time I did now I don't and I still get them.

Sometimes a hair will come out of one I also have scalp infection.

What did you ever figure out? I have the exact same thing.

Same... I used to have long thick beautiful hair. Started falling out in clumps of full stands so I had it cut and now it's short shirt n I hate it. Got really bad over the summer... PLEASE I NEED HELP.......

Me too I think they are cloth eating / case bearing moths it's a nightmare!!! Everyone thinks I'm crazy!!! Look it up though they are hard to detect to because they make their case out of whatever they are eating...

It gets way worse at night.

Anonymous

I am at my wits end with this very same problem! In total it has been over a year now , granted it has cleared uo dramatically a vouplevof times but back with a vengeance! I am at present moving after finding terrible mold in my current place along with extremely high amounts of iron in the water! Wish I knew how to attach photos here and oddly my housemate is not affected at all!

Parasites??

Oh my god i am at the point of suicide i am not joking i am sitting here right nowv pulling them with needle nose vice grips and the jump and some fly I believe any diagnosis what this is where it came from or anyting I'm in the hospital 7 time two different practice nobody give me a fucking straight answer she took me off the Jeep then why don't you grab some days ago

It is Morgellons disease. Bath with borax and epsonsalt it will help I have it too. Ordered something online if it works I will post it.

Stat calm there are more of us in the same boat you are in. We will survive this mess.

These are embryotic sacs of Bed bugs I think. The bugs can be red white and black while in growth cycle. They are flagella-, like. Look up Flagella, possibly Morgellons disease.

Omg Im dealing with all the same things since July this year 2021!! Finding them in the house and seem to fall off me or be in me skin some of them its not morgellens but because Ive had bites Im thinking theyre bedbugs or something???

did you find out???? I too was diagnosed with Seronegative systemic lupus

Has anyone come to any kind of conclusion or received any type of answers or any help at all whatsoever as to figuring this out or at least getting it under control? You are not alone and I do not know why the medical field will not help I'm turning to holistic peptides

Hi Heather, and the rest of the people desperate for answers. I took have these THINGS and symptoms. Two years I've been begging to be tested for parasites. Google has identified filiarial worms, round worms and tape worms. Six ...doctors and 3 hospital visits and I have been called crazy, told to hire an exterminator, been shamed, made to feel very dirty and alone. I have done everything according to the protocol for them. Called an infectious disease doctor and got turned away. I even sent an email to USF here by my house. The website says parasitology and make an appointment. They got back to me saying they don't treat or diagnose, they consult on occasion. Bullshit !! Even the dermatologist said they didn't see any of the bright purple trails they leave under my skin or anyone will even test, look at the 100,000 pictures of them I've taken with a microscope app. Looked at the bottles full of things that are everywhere in the house, as well as my bed and all my clothes. I literally carry a lint roller every minute and I've got enough samples to last a lifetime. Nobody will look at ANYTHING !! Im scarred up and tired. I've lost over 50 pounds. Im very weak and I look like I'm dying a slow painful death. They know exactly what's going on, either to avoid mass panic or it isn't profitable. The pills to cure them are very cheap. They are not in the business to heal they want us sick !! Im so fucking angry for the way I've been treated as well as how they've dismissed it as a mental disorder or tell me that it's not possible in the US. It is and I have them !! Someone is going to be sued because I'm about to call the local news and have them test the stuff and give them an exclusive. Im so frustrated, and I know how you all feel. I want to make sure someone pays for the physical and mental toll this has taken on me and my kids. I won't let them near me for hugs or in my room where I stay all alone scared to death that this isn't fixable anymore. I hate feeling so helpless. I want to prove to the world that yes it is possible and make sure nobody else ever has to suffer like this again. They internet is full of stories of parasites in the southern united states. Im in Florida, go figure !! They are so lucky that i wouldn't wish this horror on anyone and I'm not out sitting at the bar or restaurant as these so called doctors and their families. There are an estimated very large number of people who have them but not to the point that they are being driven crazy from the constant itching and knowledge that their body has been hijacked. Life is not even worth living at this point. Imagine standing in a scalding shower with a scrub brush and bottle of bleach begging god to help you. My advice is get a magnifying app and document them. Lint rollers !! I roll from sunup till 3 or 4 am when I am so exhausted that i pass out. I found only one product that has worked for me, the doctors steroid cream made it worse. I found an insect repellant called picaradin. Think that's how they spell it. I ran out and need to order another gallon. It is in a white container with a pump nozzle. I wish I could help more. This is far from over though. We need to raise awareness to this nightmare. I am done begging, over being humiliated and pissed the fuck off !! Good luck. Email me if you need to talk to someone. I've almost been pushed to my breaking point many times.

I'm just trying to figure out how real this website is? Can someone clarify this

Silver Post Medal for All Time! 267 Posts

Hi, I'm the main editor for ThriftyFun. I assume you are talking about our site. :) We have been posting questions and answers from our members since 2001. Please feel free to send me a message if you have any questions about the site. Unfortunately, I can't help you with your specific question as I'm not a healthcare professional.

I have b en using activated charcoal everything. Shampoo, Soap, Spray leave on conditioner.

I too have those symptoms

I have the same thing and I have researched and researched, also been to the ER 3-4 times, one Dr took a stool sample and it was positive for pinworms but whatever this is is resistant to pinworm meds , I will pass very little and I still feel the same, skin abnormal, feels too soft, I have them in my skin and didnt know that was possible, it is like the drs do t want to acknowledge it and Im not geeked up or anything but its so weird that it has me building cases in my mind about what it really is.I live in a perpetual nightmare and Im sorry you do too, I feel exactly as you do, I wouldnt wish this in my worst enemy

Same treatment in Texas.i have said the exact words you just wrote.

Anonymous

I have had this for two years I've been pulling out of my head hands arms legs. There in my blood. I will bleed congealed blood when I get a whole out without it breaking I look at them under ten times magnification I take my picture that way to and I Google lens it. Theain thing I get is liver fluke but there is about 3 or 4 different parisites it look like my patisye has parisites and if u will look closer you will see hair in everyone you pull out. And u will see little sucker holes on it and the ass end of what looks to be a maggot the liver fluke is the same way. The doctors don't know shit bullshit I call I've had two slip and admit it

Bird mites maybe ..I've had exterminator come tell me I was crazy as well.. my son's skin will break out in little red bumps every where in clothes house every where I keep a clean house vacume like a crazy person have traps everywhere have used everything on the market...baking soda did dry then vinegar and rubbing alcohol buy it just buys us a little time till they are back

Hello Kjreeves66, I just came across your post, and I can relate to everything you said. I have been treated the same way, and labeled crazy. Once that diagnosis is put in your file, you can't get away from it. It has followed me from doctor to doctor, and they absolutely refuse to give me a referral to see a infectious disease dr. I even changed my insurance, so that I didn't need a referral. That did absolutely nothing, because every infectious disease dr that I called, said they require a referral and wouldn't give me an appointment without one. I have also isolated myself because I know it has to be contagious. Reading your post, was like hearing myself talk, because I've said the very same word's. I've even said that I was going to call a reporter to see if I they would do a story...I just never seem to get up enough nerve to take that on, alone...but, I would certainly do it with you, or a group. I think Number's, is what we need to get somebody's attention. I know a girl that's been going through the very same thing, and she was ignored to the point of trying to take her own life. I'm sure there are a lot of case's like that, because a person can only take so much. There's something terrible going on, that's being covered up, and I agree with you, and I've said the same thing...they don't want mass hysteria, and they're trying to figure out what the hell to do, or at least I hope they are. Honestly, I'm afraid that this has gone on for so long, that it can't be fixed. I'm sure that a lot of people have this, and don't know it. Everyone's body just reacts differently, and unfortunately like us, it's worse for some people.
This is the first time I've answered a post, so I hope that I've done this right, and you get my message. I will be looking in my email for your response. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

Sincerely, Shela

I too am going through the same thing, eaten alive, lost 60lbs, scarred of almost everything...replaced water system, paid to tent house, treat for pests, treat FARM for pests and nothing changes...been trying drs for months...they don't even look under a microscope like me to see it's alive...so gross. It is not bed bugs.

Same here Shela..sucks.

It consumes you to figure out what it is because no one else will help you, including the professionals whose job it is. I can tell you I lose at least half my day now when I find something trying to get a better picture, worrying about my kids, etc. I have at least had treatment for parasites to shut me up I guess but it didn't help, ivermectin, prazaquntel, picardin is great bug spray, perathin cream..

I am going through the exact same as you . I went to the hospital and they called mental health on me. I too am still searching for answers.

I can tell you what it is no problem fungus/carpet bettles/and the mites that live in our eyelashes and eyebrows and face start to reproduce cause the beetles are there in our sinuses and ears and mouth and skin everywhere. So not only are them paracidic type mites becomes abundant that wete already there. Every bug that likes fungus and eats mites gets on you trying to eat them. This is why you find a million different bugs on you that make ya think your crazy but the carpet beetles are the ones you actually find cause you are digging them out of your body. Sadly the larva has hairs that when they are crawling the hairs fall off onto your skin and it feels like a bite. And they bite you at certain stages of there life the larva Hair pokes then a week to however long they start chewing on you. Not sure I can tell how to treat this cause I'm not doctor IM DOG GROOMER I figure out skin issues all the time never did I dream it would be on myself. Text 903 880 3838

gredbourne you are correct!!

Yes it called mites, research that

You are not alone there are thousands of us 3 3. 0....8....4.3.7.....0...9...8

Its real

Where is the treatment provided in Texas and whom is the provider?
I live in Dallas, Texas.

It's pyemotes mites they feed on moth, beetle, midge gall, and cicada larvae as well as mold fungus and pantry items

Anonymous

Well I can't believe what I just read and saw everything I've experienced for the last 3 or 4 years at least I've seen stuff that grown adults will not even look at after first sight it's a lot in my head now scalp that is maybe brain too seems like I'm going crazy but I've got a thousand pictures for better of all that stuff I thought it was mold the whole time since I have a house with very bad mold. Where you live but part of the Nations can be back I'd like to talk to you about this if you don't mind my name is Rob

I am in Kentucky I have been suffering this same issue since September I am miserable I have become a hermit due to this. I look horrible my life to has become worthless to me. Have you had any luck with any information on these things ?

I am going through this and am in Florida too! Hey actually got a referral to an infectious disease Doctor Who refused to see me until my doctor did diagnostic testing which he refuses to do an absolute nightmare I constantly have to shower and wash my hair because whatever these are they bite and they are in my hair they are not lice they are not bedbugs appear to be blue flies of some sort I cannot have any life at all because Im constantly having to change my clothes go to the laundromat I had to shave my head to the scalp twice I later found out that a former roommate had a bot fly removed from the neck so I am terrified!

I'm having the same as everyone in this chat. This pesticide, what's it called plz?

Hello... I've lost the same and have the same things going on
It seems different than anything I've read about. Would you be willing you speak with me?

I'm headed to Cleavland Clinic this weekend. Maybe we can compare!!

Anonymous

Omg same exact thing im going threw there killin me slowly n very painful its taken my life away n nobody n even my family things I'm crazy they won't even look at pics or holes n my body from head toe n outbreaks are so hard n deadly
Feel like next one will get me .

I used anti-parasitic meds. I got a doctor willing to prescribe for me. Most of these drugs have minimal side effect. You might get Herxheimmer reaction. It's good to have anti inflamitories like ibrufen and anti histamine eg telfast which you can take for bad reactions. I started with Ivermectin and take 12mg daily for 5 days. Look up dosages per weight. I I am now taking up to 36mg a day. Then take abendezole 400mg a day - I'm about 100kg so I can take 800mg twice a day. Also you can try plaquenil or Hydroxychloroquine 200mg twice a day. Higher doses work better but always start at a low dose to make sure no bad reactions. Biltricide I take every 3 to 6 months.
I never take different anti-parasitic drugs together.
It's good to use high dose for short periods of time as it prevents resistance and to switch every time you something different. There is also vermox and daktarin oral gel. Antibiotics can be used for example Flagyl with minocycline - check out the Jadin Protocol.
Try to find a doctor who is sympathetic to you trying these out

I am with you and experiencing same problem Yes the health profession would rather label you crazy instead of treating the problem My apartment building is filled with these things and most people see them but scared to complain

Clec clinic was a bust for me. Awful "specialists"

Having just read your article,i am on one hand extremely hopeful for us but on the the other totally exhausted wiped out, everything you mention about they think your crazy and all the rest of your very tragic but TRUE experiences,My name is James ,i live alone as sadly my angel wife Julia passed away nearly 18months ago my problem started about a year ago and it has been totally unbearable,i know i have a infestation of something because I'm not an entomologist i dont know what,but i do know that whatever i do or say the authorities like the council or Doctors all say the same..Mental health!!!!!;, I have over 1000 photo's and videos of these horrible looking parrasitic fuckers and they are as you say slowly killing me,what can we do,i am willing to share all my information with you,in the hope that one day,we can begin to live and relax without checking google search ever afuckingain ...

it is definitely a parasite as I'am dealing with many of the same symptoms. if I take a picture of my snot, mucus,feces,scabS and even my scalp and zoom in I see the parasite I will attach a Couple images so far Ivermectin has helped,but definately need to take it for at least a month.They also seem to have a transparency to alot of em and or a glassy look.

We have the same pictures this crazy. Please email me

I am dealing with the exact same thing. I even have something in my eyes but no body will look and they just say I'm crazy. My stool came back supposedly with no parasites yet I could see them. Has anyone found any kind of help? I am going on over 2 years and I am scared.

Same thing. I'm going insane with all of this...Dr.s know nothing. I feel I'm at the end of my rope. I have had this for 2 yrs., and now it's in my eyes. I can't see and that is with my glasses. All I have done for 2 years is take pictures, analyze, and repeat. I no longer what to do, and I'm weak and tired. My left eyebrow has taken on a shape of its own. I have included some pictures. I'm in the south...I know it likes moisture, and it can live anywhere-even in concrete. It is heat resistant. I know because I have lit it on fire and it started hoping around while I chased it burning it each time, and each time no effect. My ex thought he had scabies for 2 years and I had not seen him or had knowledge so I let him stay for 6 weeks. Big mistake. Something came from him and I believe and or it came from soil. Idk what to do anymore, but I could write a book.
I'm tired of being called crazy.
Oh, and I put dematicous earth everywhere...it's a nightmare. It's on my couch, counter tops, bed. It worked or I didn't see anything at all in the floor but powder. I have started a month long treatment of 200mg doxycycline (which they do not like). I'm only on second week so I'm not sure of end result, but those antibiotics I had to order from an overseas pharmacy without a script. I don't know if I'm killing myself from exposure to all of the toxins, stress and worry, or if I being slowly eaten alive. Several people in my family have it but experience no symptoms so don't believe they have anything and I'm crazy. It's hard enough dealing with the medical professionals deeming me nuts but my children....

Jaime your
Number 6 pic resembles a botfly larva idk if that helps at all

I have no answers but all of you are describing my life the last 2-3 months. The pictures of the things parasites whatever they are, i have them too. Scared, itchy, exhausted & thought to be crazy. Its me. What is everyone doing???

Anonymous

Same thing here.But best answer I got so far is from a vet..it is the mange mite. They look just like the mites on pet hedge high and cats..Also the Verona mite they don't like to talk about this at all.ITS THE SAME mite that's killing the bees.They have released mutes they created to kill these mites that are natural enemies..I'm going to give you the name of these so we will see if this is what's happening. CAPARINIA Triilas..

Unfortunately, Varroa Destructors (your Verona mites) and the other you mentioned are ALL members of a class of insect for which there is a serious dearth of information. Hubby and I were hit by a careless driver 5 years ago, and were exposed either in the ambulance (the cervical collar, I believe) or hospital bed.
Since then, I have discovered that the best way to play the game is to follow their steps - magnify your photo subjects (I think most lands require x60 under a microscope which is now doable on a cell phone with the right app and lens) and send your samples and appropriately labeled and packaged subjects to the right labs, with the right labels.
We are all desperate - all this time and were still doing the cyclic itchiness and obvious auto-reinfect cycles when we manage to get a tiny edge ahead - but send samples to Auburn University, Ohio State, Sanford and any others that offer this service. While you may or may not get a response, if you DO get something back it will be because you o LY put your evidence in the box!!
Most doctors will prescribe psych meds if you show up even with pics of your bugs, trust me, been there. But what can they say when you have a medical lab definite and real diagnosis via identification to hand them?
It seems a shame that there are no studies geared toward how parasites interact with us - every article I ever saw that said this or that NEVER lives in humans I find to be antiquated liars, period. Just because we are opportunistic hosts doesnt mean they dont hang around to cause problems.
I for one am tired of being shoved in a dirty corner - I do not have Morgellons nor do I have Morgellons symptoms (Morgellons is characteristic by the filament or fibers and a distinct lack of living critter that makes them), but if it only takes a sec to do a skin scrape and look for some rotten atypical e to parasite, why or WHY do they all refuse to do it????
Money, my peeps. Money.

I have been looking at Leishmaniasis. The symptoms are almost identical. This disease. has traveled from Asia to North America. I have been suffering with this for 3 years. 4 Doctors 3 called me delusional and one said I have dermatitis. I watch these things move. I see the come out., in mucus and in my eyes. So many people are infected at this point. Now that we know the CDC is worthless and corrupt. It will be tough to get them to change their bogus findings. I am using everything I can find with activated charcoal and it seems to help. Acne dots on sores helps heal them faster.

Hey guys! I have also been dealing with this. However I have had bed bugs before 8 years ago and this is definitely not bed bugs. They dont live on you. I had long beautiful curly hair and each night I would comb it in the shower (with conditioner) but even with that I felt like my hair was glued together. Mine began with ear infections. I havent had earaches since I was a little girl. One day oct of 2019 I was having the worst pain in my ears. Not just one but BOTH! Very uncommon for me to say the least. This was also a week after I got fired from a job I so desperately needed because I woke up sicker than fuck throwing up and the shits at the same time but since it was a new job and I hadnt gotten paid yet I didnt have money for a doc visit and I just assumed I had a 24hr bug so it would be over soon. None the less this 24hr bug has turned into a 2 year bug. I can wash my body and run my hand on back of neck and back and I have them coming off like they are coming through my skin. My husband lost his job beginning of covid 2020 we lost insurance. Once we got the insurance back while he was doing a PPP project with his old company he was fired from I went to an ent to have my ears seen about. Of course they didnt see anything and said it was just earwax. I knew better because I felt something moving in there.

So let me jump forward to now for a moment tonight we got chick-fil-a for dinner. My favorite place I opened the box to my nuggets and seen all these black spots so I got out microscope and began faking pics. I went to my google lense and uploaded one of the photos that brought me to this website! Guys Im pretty sure this has something to do with the government I think theyre literally trying to kill off the road and some other way besides just Covid I know that sounds a little bit weird but honestly everything that weve been going through is all been weird like this isnt normal Ive never had issues before dinners all of a sudden this wont go away and I had hair down almost to my butt again it took me a long time to grow my hair back out after having it short for so long and every night when I would cut my hair I was just pulling clumps in clumps in clumps out like I have all my pictures when we didnt have insurance I tried to take my son to his pediatrician and beg her to like get a dermatologist to check him out and she looked at his hair and was like a while since I dont see anything I cant recommend a dermatologist and I was like well I have a video like of his hair moving so explain that to me and she does sound like looking for the video right and while Im over there looking for the video and shes giving him his check up I she looked at me and she goes wow youre over there trying to convince me that somethings wrong with your child tear how about we get back to the real reason why were here and thats a check up and I said look lady I said on there it asked me if theres anything else I was here like in if I had any concerns and I wrote down this into this information so this is also another reason why Im here I wanna know whats going on with my son while I figure you know that would help and I am she just made me feel like I was disgusting like somebody said here people make you feel gross everybody thinks youre crazy Ive been called a fucking meth head Ill because I fell stuff like theres stuff on me and I dont know what else to say like theres like little tiny black dots and you really dont see him unless you put a microscope to yourself and every night when I go to put my seven-year-old to bed I find little black things on his bed I find them in my my clothes I find them in the fridge raider I find them in my bathtub and I find them on a piece of paper its either found him in the Walmart gas station bathroom Panera Bread bathroom other bathrooms so its not just in my home so it cant be bedbugs guys and I dont know what else it is but I want to go away I want my life back I want to feel normal and I havent slept with my husband in two years just because I cant sleep at night all I would do is toss and turn. Speaking of my husband since about seven Im sorry about eight months ago my husband started throwing up really bad every day and along with diarrhea at the same time then it would go away they would come back a little bit then it would go away then he come back a little bit and he went and had an upper and lower G.I. done and they didnt find anything well my husbands a double transplant patient and of kidney and pancreas and Ive seen this a lot in my food what Ive seen tonight Ive seen it in my tuna packets thats only premade that I get from this grocery store like the sun kissed or whatever it is the little tuna packets I like chicken and barbecue whatever it is and they dont look right and Ive bought cat food hard cat food open bag turned real quick to grab the bowl to put the cat food in and the dragon bag would freaking move and Im like what the hell just made that move so I got my camera and I watched it for a minute and it was something moving down in the bag in the kibbles.
I always have people saying Im crazy my kids are always late for school now just because I cant sleep most of the night so finally when I do those off when they start to calm down after being active all night and when I do start to me calm down I fell asleep and my son my kids are late almost every day but I cant sit there and tell the school why because what so they can try to call CPS on me because they probably think Im on drugs now I mean really thats all I get of Ive lost them a couple of my good friends because they thought I was crazy and on drugs and they dont deal with drug heads and Im like oh look guys Im not on drugs like Ive gained weight actually which is surprising because I was talking about losing weight and Ive gained weight but because I dont work my job anymore but its really hard its really hard to explain this to anybody of my husband almost outed me for a while and I think finally ate I finally showed him more after I got the microscope and was able to like really show him and hes like babe Im so sorry like it its hurtful when can we get your husband to believe you my son hes my other son hes 12 hes really tired of taking pictures for me please take a picture of my back it feels like somethings coming out right there and hes really tired of it and I mean I understand everybodys frustration with it but I mean I cant be in this Im alone in this like I know that they have the same problem but I think its that Im more sensitive to it so I feel it more than they do so it drives them crazy because they dont really know the like the depth of the feelings that Im going through as much as I do and I just wish that somebody would help me and him and I know yall want to seem to I just dont know what to do anymore I dont feel comfortable being intimate with my husband most of the time I feel like its just like somethings you know on me and then its going to get on him which he already is I know it I know that all the stuff thats going on with his health is because of this as well and hes a man so hes stubborn and its hard for him to I guess face the facts because he was given life I have a second chance you know what I have a family and have his son and I think he just doesnt want to face the reality that something serious is really going wrong and or maybe hes just scared to I mean I completely understand I just wish I knew more of what to say when hes questioning me on why is he throwing up babe I can I dont know why I cant like sit there and yell at him and be like well because I told you I like because I dont know I could be wrong but I have a big big feeling that I am right and I seriously am sending off to some stuff that I found tonight they were places that you can send your samples to and they will test them and send them back to you so look that up guys because Im gonna be sending off my samples tomorrow I just found that out like the night before last so Im gonna be sending off my samples in and hopes and praise that they can give me a definite answer because they use a special machine that identifies it in and they send you the results so it be nice to finally get us somewhat of an answer so I can look at people and be like see I fucking told you like Im not fucking lying like it be nice just to finally know what the hell is going on with me and hopefully I can take that information to a doctor and they can see the truth and then I can get something maybe they can prescribe something thatll help keep them away make them go away but like I said I think its something to do with the government guys I think this was our plan all along to add something to the world so that if Covid didnt kill us something else would slowly but surely thats all Im gonna say from now I hope I get responses back thats all Ill just stay in this together you know until we can get some answers and maybe one of us could help another one of us that be great when it finally feels nice to I mean it doesnt feel nice to know that if theres other people going through this but it feels nice to see that Im not the only one that Im not the only creep Im not saying that Im a creep Im just saying thats what people look at me like in probably U2 and I know it sucks guys I really do and I hope we all have our answers soon God bless you and stay safe and strong as happy as possible just keep a smile on your face no matter how bad it tells us just to get through each and everyone of these nightmarish hell we go through

If you find anything out you can touch with me would you please

Did you ever find out what it is? I'm going through the same thing.

Your living my life. Everything. I have had a stool test....came back negative. I had a skin graph and came back positive for bacteria (so general), and the dermatologist was like it must have been cross contamination. I have decided to say fuck the Dr.s cuz they don't know and most....I think all (ones I have seen which is 6 in total) know nothing. I'm tired of them telling me they don't see anything. My kids have it, my mom etc., But I'm the only one who can feel it. I must have an allergic reaction...idk. so they to think I'm beyond fucking nuts. I'm at my wits end and at the end of my rope. I have had this for 3 yrd with no hope left really. I'm now taking 200 mg of doxycycline twice a day. Doing this for a month to see and right now only on week 2. Iam or I have peed out 3 that look like weird worms, and one looked like hair but I blow everything up huge so I can really see wtf and I think this shit is from another planet or dimension idk. I also have joint pain and severe, severe stomach pain. It's so bad I can't stand up straight. I even shaved my head cuz it's on my scalp....and let's not talk about the eyebrows. You can text me at 965 236 3205. If u do stool test for accuracy you need 7 different samples from different days and weeks and Drs won't do and to pay yourself is pricey and I spend all my money on cleaner. Literally. I have no pleasure in life anymore and have not had sex since it started 3 yrd ago. Me and my environment are completely infested, and the ick factor is so real. I can't stand being in my own skin anymore and the longer you have it there becomes more guys and stings. They have many shapes and colors and I really believe they are some sort of shape shifter. I mean it looks like hair, glitter, white pieces of drywall, black specks, white flakes, it's eaten 2 huge holes in my bathroom, and it goes on and on. If I wasn't so chicken shit I would have already killed myself because I'm so disgusted. I can barely eat anymore. I stopped cooking and only use plastic utensils and paper bowls and plates. But hey it's in this house so logically I know it fuses into that shit too. Unfortunately you have to live through this so I will finally get to like fuck it I have to eat. I know that was alot but I know no one who feels like I do and I thought that maybe you just might after reading your post. If you find out anything please let me know

I'm on year three and my mom on yr 5 and my pops died with it on and in him for 12 years. Mom was the first non-believer, and then I thought she was crazy. I don't know what to say other then I feel your pain anguish itching and disgusting I find that peppermint oil sprayed on my bath towels and eucalyptus oil sprayed on microfiber towels that I can wipe with like on my face and my arms they seem to run the insect away from where you wipe I find that in the the larval stage Clorox bleach and Dawn the original Dawn dishwashing detergent do the best at removing them and killing them from the surface skin. I bathe in Dawn I lather up and almost let it dry on the surface but rub constantly rubbing I even bought some mittens that were like a dollar store and I can scrub myself with them and then bleach them and use them again or if I don't trust them I can scrub myself with him and throw them away but I do that with with the dawn and then I rinse off having to take time to really kind of wipe the dawn off in the process of rinsing and then I pick I pick everything I can find that has anything that looks like a bug in it and I put it on paper that I've soaked in the bleach and then I wipe with bleach wipes every part of my body in my face my groin my buttocks my feet everywhere and I have kept them to a minimum and it has I won't say healed me because I have them inside and I think they are burrowing into my intestinal walls because I am bleeding and I'm having a severe pains my mom was having the same problems and she went to the doctor to find out what was going on and they told her she was crazy they took some stool samples and such while she was there and said that there was nothing in them I called my doctor and told them that I was bleeding rectally for a month straight and I felt like I needed to to have some stool samples done and I wanted an open parasite test done and I literally loaded the samples with worms and the results came back negative for everything there's nothing wrong with me I just had a high white blood count that's crazy because in one of them I even put feline worms from your stomach that they had thrown up and they were evidently worms cuz they were still crawling but of course there was nothing in the stool so I still do not trust any of the doctors and will not. I have taken all of the insecticides that they offer from the doctor which was basically for permethrine and ivermectin. I don't know where this shit comes from or where it's going but we believe it came from the water because, it started with my pops trapped in flood water, then mom's from the tap water after a flood. What really disgusted me the most is I think mine came from a local chicken farm. All the chicken livers I had bought after cooked looked like the chickens were infected . I became infected after I ate them only to notice when I went for seconds what they liked like and started taking photos. if I handle food and not keep my hair covered I can't stand to eat bc everything seasoning included resembles a something like a bug. we can wipe our countertops with water out of the tap and the next morning they will be covered in black stuff that's like mold. I feel that it is the mold from the water or mold from conditions that allow mold to flourish, mites, worms, and other wee beasties that eat mold. I believe that's why everyone is different but we have the same symptoms and we have the same troubles it's because we're being eaten by and these creatures that are feeding on other things like mold that are on our on and in our body How to get rid of it I don't know I watch my pops die and they said it was cirrhosis of the liver because he drank it very well could have been liver flukes that were eating his liver. I don't trust anything any doctor says. When I went to the doctor I was told I was delusional so I pulled out microscope slides that I had some of these small animals on and said well let's look at these under the microscope and tell me what you think and she told me "oh our microscope can't see anything that small." I have a child to microscope at home that I bought from Amazon for $30 I can see them on the slides without a microscope just with the visual eye and she says her microscope which is a professional medical microscope can't see anything that small she took the slides with the idea that she was sending them off to have them verified she didn't because I forgot my jacket and had to run back to the room or the and my slides were all in the garbage so I don't trust anything. I do my best to prevent transfer I do hope the doctors who told me I was crazy or locked me away get it. Maybe then they would find a cure.

I actually just went through this for a solid year it took me that long to figure it out and cure it myself. DOG GROOMERS HAVE TO TREAT THIS ALL THE TINE AND NEVER REALLY KNOW WHAT THERE TREATING. Until one day you put everything all together and bingo you got this it is so simple actually

Could you please tell what this is and how to treat it. I'm desperate with the exact same issues and pics. !

So...you gonna say what it is and how to fix or are you just letting us know that you know what it is/how to treat, yet just let us suffer by not sharing. That's the purpose of post to help people.

Omg Im literally in tears right now bc Ive finally found people that understand exactly what Im going through!!! I read every post and looked at every pic and I swear our stories, symptoms, n pics are identical!!! Even my spouse thinks Im crazy!!! When this began n he didnt believe me I started picking them out of my skin n the first time I got a decent video of them crawling up a safety pin. They were too small to identify even with phone magnifying it but there was no denying that it moved and there were several. I showed him that n he believed me for a short while but Ive been to half a dozen specialists and they thought I was crazy but just to shut me up they prescribed ivermectin 3mg twice and permethrin and topical steroid. Ivermectin helped some. Permethrin did nothing. The steroid doesnt help at all. I did find a different OTC lice treatment at Walgreens that had a different active ingredient than the others that had permethrin and it helped more than anything. I used it as directed initially but a month later it has returned so now Im doing treatments with that every other night n leaving it on overnight and Ill continue until I feel its truly gone. I hope that is safe but at this point idk what else to do. Its the Walgreens brand lice treatment if you all wanna try it. Tonight I literally pulled wormlike things out of my fingertips n out from under my fingernails. I have scarred myself so bad trying to get them out bc they gross me out so bad n I cant be in my own skin knowing theyre crawling in me n feeling the crawling sensation so I pick them out as much as I can n my spouse thinks Im on drugs or have lost my mind or something. It is the most hurtful thing that he doesnt even believe me. Its so embarrassing that my arms n hands look like I am battling meth mites but Im not on drugs! And once I pull one out of my skin then and only then will the lesion heal however it does scar. So since doctors wont help Im left with no choice but pick my skin nonstop to try to find out what this is and so the lesion will heal. I have spent about 4 months picking, magnifying, photographing, and then researching. I feel Im not the mom and spouse I want to be bc Im obsessing over this. My spouse tells me to just put it out of my mind which infuriates me bc if he only knew the misery this causes he would know I cant just ignore it. Im desperate for answers n help but since no one will help Im left with no choice but to neglect my family to study this parasite hoping for a cure. This thing is going to kill me if I cant find an effective treatment. It started out just a couple black dots in my skin then became red bumps across my hands n wrists n I thought maybe scabies. Im a nurse so its possible I couldve got it from a patient. I went to my doctor n he thought it was folliculitis n gave antibiotics which actually made it worse. I asked the doc I worked for n he thought dry skin which is crazy with all the symptoms Im having. Went to the ER n that nurse practitioner did actually believe me n said she saw the flakes in my lashes n thought it was mites so she gave permethrin but it didnt help. So I went to my dermatologist who did no diagnostic testing whatsoever n just kept asking me if Ive taken anything Ive not told him about (implying Im on drugs) and kept saying hes worried about my stress level. I bawled right then n there n said over n over that Im not crazy but they thought I was but to shut me up he gave ivermectin. At this point I went to UAB ER n they did NOTHING even with me saying I have these lesions, headaches, severe fatigue, decreased visual acuity, lung nodules, increased agitation those are serious symptoms n all he did was refer me to another dermatologist and a rheumatologist. So I saw the derm he referred me to n they said it appeared to be healing n all the anti parasitics I had previously mustve handled it bc they saw nothing on skin scraping. I begged them to biopsy a lesion bc its not on the surface. A skin scraping is a waste of time when its embedded in my skin! They said just continue topical steroids so at this point I just gave up all hope in finding a doctor thatll listen so I never went to the rheumatologist appt. I was just getting myself in more n more medical debt just to be called crazy every single time. As a registered nurse this has really deeply bothered me. I would never dismiss a patients concerns n label them crazy! Especially if I didnt even do any diagnostic testing!! This has been about 5 months of hell. I feel hideous n wont leave the house. I quit my job. Im miserable. At least I now found my peopleyou all are my people bc you all are the only ones on earth that understand n dont instantly think Im nuts. I hate yall are going through this but Im glad we all have each other so we can all face this together. If I find any effective remedies Ill be sure to share them here. And if any of you do please reach out to me or post here and Ill see it.

Functional Medicine Drs are treating me, I have the crawling, Painful poking at night, they are in my skin and come out at night. My functional medicine Dr says its probably Lyme with Bartinella. Shes treating me with doxycillin and and Im doing the herbal protocol by Stephen Buhner in his Healing Lyme disease book. Other books by Drs who had these weird diseases: Dr Rawls( he has Vitamins and herbs) Dr Kinderlehrer from Denver. He got Lyme snd had huge anxiety from babesia. I discovered that my bugs stay in my clothes, bed sheets so I wash them daily. Have a plastic mattress cover, so spray with ammonia window spray which kills them. I bathe at night before bed in something with peppermint. The bugs I have come out and are killed Dr Bronners hemp peppermint soap or Dr Teals eucalyptus and spearmint Epsom salts. In the morning I shower with sulfur soap. I get wet, turn off shower, soap up, let the soap stay on skin for a few minutes. I also keep my carb intake very low, carbs seem to feed the bugs and Lyme bacteria. Ive lived with this for 7 years but now the science is catching up and we all can be treated we just need to go to functional medicine Drs.

I have been dealing with this SAME thing for 3yrs now (8 dermatologists..even 2 @ UCLA & 1 @ Stanford/gastroenterologist/Infectious disease dr/now I'm with Internal Medicine Dr...and more labs/more stool samples....ughhhh!!! I am ready to really lose it, but REFUSE to give up or give in...by the help of God I'm still standing (but barely) I've lost relationships, since so much money and cleaning supplies and throwing rugs away and throw the bedding away and throwing towels away and throwing clothes away just because I don't know what it is and these assholes just want to keep saying stop picking

First of all, it is not bedbugs, cockroach, carpet beetles, scabies, lice, or fleas. I have come to this conclusion for various reasons. One, bedbugs do not burrow, cockroach at this point would have taken over my home and also because I am super anal and vacuumthe spacebetween my wall and faceplate., Carpet beetles don't infest humans or pets, only seams of clothing giving the illusion of, scabies cannot be seen with the naked eye and also die with ivermectin, lice are host specific, and fleas are a lot more "lively". Do I know what exactly it is? No, sadly I am not a Dr. Or a Vet.; but, they don't know either. With that being said, before Covid came to America there were scientists across the country researching fungus/mold spores/and alike.. Covid has put this issue on the back burner, which obviously isn't helping any of us. Do I think they know what it is? No. I think there are only a handful of doctors in the entire world that actually understand these types of issues and the rest diagnose everything else other than what it actually is, instead of reading a book or finding a professional who does. A staggering 7 million people a year die of air contamination and the infection/parasite/protozon whatever makes you a host. That number that makes COVIDS numbers laughable. I have been to 8 doctors and 27 vets. I have been told I need to find God, find a shrink, to take a nap, not equipped, and there's nothing there. Both me and my dog's kidneys and livers are failing on paper, but ; neither of us have symptoms of either issue. Also, both of our esidnophils are off the charts high. Prompting one, this is what is sad, and only one to ask if I had a splenectomy. It is down right frustrating. If your situation is similar to mine, humid weather makes it nearly impossible, while January and February have you fooled into thinking it's beginning to subside. Mine started as a rash, similar looking to zika. Eight months later it slowly crept in over time, and then boom, onslaught overnight. I have tried ivermectin, ivermectin drench, sulfur, Bactrim, and permethrin and nothing has worked. But I have also come across a few things that have helped, not cured, in a way I didn't think was possible anymore. Also, from 1 post in Ireland I came across the suggestion of both mold and mold mites. Another post I came across only had this information because their doctor was. Family friend and retiring,. This wouldn't be surprising in Florida, but; I read that they aren't cleaning the water properly and also lying about the actual usage of recycled water. Changing the new to recycled and essentially stealing from clients.

I came across this happy accident just a few days ago when I came to this realization. I dropped a piece of cinnamon cake on my dog's face and realized whatever this is either loves cinnamon, yeast, or both so much it removes itself for it, or is killed by it instantaneously. BUT OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE TRIED DOLLAR STORE CINNAMON SPICE IN POWDER FORM, NOT OIL, IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND EXCLUSIVELY PAINLESS WAY TO ERADICATE THIS FROM YOUR SKIN. Until, you have to do it again. I will say this, if you'd like to sleep for a change, do this before bed, I suggest the tub. A dusting is not enough, but put a decent amount on and although it's disgusting, it's also gratifying. Actually, now that I think of it, I am going to get the vitamin cinnamon and take more than suggested and see what happens. I'll let you know. Also I have noticed that the orfaces of my face have more of an issue than other parts of my body. LADIES, YOU ARE NOT SPROUTING WITCH HAIRS ON YOUR FACE, AND THAT IS NOT YOUR LEG HAIR GROWING BACK FROM THE TIME YOU SHOWER IN THE AM TO YOUR FRONT DOOR.

If you color your hair, peroxide is a great help for the scalp, but speaking from experience, DO NOT EVER GET PEROXIDE OF ANY LEVEL ON YOUR HANDS ESPECIALLY. I broke my femur and this by far was the worst pain I have ever experienced in my entire life. It felt like someone was slowly drilling dull nails from the middle of my finger through the front nail. Nothing but time allows this to subside, and it is far from pleasant and hardly effective. Do not rip them from your hair, it will cause it to fall out in chunks, making you question if you have the beginning signs of alopecia. Although you will still have some loss, doing the following will allow you to have something to work with. Use an exorbitant amount of conditioner, do not rinse it, then the shampoo, make it sudsy, then let it sit for a few, rinse and repeat if necessary, then heavily condition again. LOREAL ELVIVE LEAVE IN PROTEIN RECHARGE WITH ALMOND OIL in combination with MOROCCAN OIL has made a huge difference. (Please keep in mind that Moroccan oil can alter a very light blonde/platinum color to a brass.

FOOD GRADE ONLY DO NOT USE INDISTRIAL DIATOMACEOUS EARTH AT ANY POINT IN TIME. Initially I didn't know any better and it almost killed me. It is OK for your skin, best for your feet. Do not use in your home as you would if this was anything with am exoskeleton. I swear they enjoy it, wrap themselves up in it, and your issue just became even more daunting.

I have used ketoconazole, hippa cleanse(this soap is very expensive, if you or anyone have recently had a hospital stay that required an overnight, check the soaps they sent you home with you're looking for CHG) dawn, and Mrs Johnson foot soap. Mrs Johnson foot soap (bought at walmart/was cheap looks like it's gone up dramatically/made by Swanson brands) works well because of the sodium bicarbonate, but be mindful of the temperature. If too hot it is rather off putting and hot water doesn't seem to make much difference. An icebath, if you can stand it, helps slightly. A traditional bath containing salt and one or more of the following sage, lavender, coriander, turmeric, HIBISCUS (BEST WITH ROSEMARY), helps, but only after 2 or more hours of soaking combined with three or more water changes and a very different experience far from pleasant to endure but satisfying after the fact if that makes any sense. I've been dealing with this for quite some time now and I know of those herbs because I lost my mind for a period of time and thought I was possessed. Sesame seed oil (purchased at Aldi 5.99 best price for grade) will pull from your skin (is also non comedogenic, but you might learn your skin isn't bad, it's what's living on it) as will lemon, grape seed extract, and grapefruit extract. All of these take a decent period of time to take effect and during that time need to be applied repeatedly. Nair also works,
but not as good as cinnamon and it smells. Crushed zinc vitamin also works, but can cause instant and rather uncomfortable swelling. Initially, when I dropped down to 90 pounds, I took Reese pin worm medication (best place of immediate purchase: walmart 9.72 1oz online: hargravesotc.com 12.95 2oz). In the same manner one would deworm a dog, 1st dose one or two weeks later another, did not rid it from my body, but did make it manageable. This is the only medication i have taken that has allowed me an appetite again and thankfully stopped my aversion to all foods with the exception of any and all meat. If you don't have an essential oil diffuser, get one. Yes they can be very expensive, so don't be shy and check your locally owned thrift stores (not salivation or good will still attempt to charge 15 or more ), estate sales and alike. I have found them for as cheap as 1.00. These absolutely do inhibit mold growth if you allow them to remain unclean for periods of time. Use oils that naturally clean the air of Contaminants such as tea tree. (The oils are often expensive, thyme oil is supposed to be most effective but nearly impossible to obtain. The Dollar Tree sells the Guru brand for 1.25. You can also make oils yourself without a sill using this site, www.offthegridnews.com/.../
by boiling water and putting the ingredients in a sealed glass jar, putting the I know the diffuser works based upon how often my dog's water becomes unfavorable in a room where I don't have one running (daytime)compared to my bedroom(bedtime) with a shut door. Snake plants also help clean the air in your home.
If you are having an issue with your home in regards to your flooring. If you can bleach it at 4am and by 8am it looks like a soccer team has run through it, use JOMAXX. THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE FOUND FOR CLEANING MY HOME SINCE I REALIZED THESE THINGS WHERE ON MY CEILINGS. Yes, I am sorry to tell you because now you will see it everywhere, especially if you are in Florida. If you look up and think your ceiling is oddly dusty, it's because it isn't dust at all. Spray a way works on next to everything like Sheila shine does, but if you have what you perceive to be rust on your stainless, use jomaxx followed by one of those two products. Please understand for a product like jomaxx, look in OLLIES (FL), OCEAN STATE JOB LOT (NORTHEAST) FOR IT FIRST. If OLLIES has it in stock, it's 2.99, 22.94 at HOME DEPOT. This is a disinfectant and mold cleaner. This is the only product that not only cleans, but keeps the floor clean for almost an entire day if not more and does not require scrubbing. Lysol, 75% ethanol or better, RTU, or SPECTRACIDE(contains peroxide do not get on your hands especially), we so help, just not as well.

I AM SAYING THIS BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO ENDURE WHAT I HAD TO WHEN I LOST ONE OF MY DOGS DUE TO THIS PATHOGEN.
EVEN SOMETHING FOOD GRADE ONLY DO NOT USE INDISTRIAL DIATOMACEOUS EARTH AT ANY POINT IN TIME. Initially I didn't know any better and it almost killed me. It is OK for your skin, best for your feet. Do not use in your home as you would if this was anything with am exoskeleton. I swear they enjoy it, wrap themselves up in it, and your issue just became even more daunting.
First of all, it is not bedbugs, cockroach, carpet beetles, scabies, lice, or fleas. I have come to this conclusion for various reasons. One, bedbugs do not burrow, cockroach at this point would have taken over my home and also because I am super anal and vacuumthe spacebetween my wall and faceplate., Carpet beetles don't infest humans or pets, only seams of clothing giving the illusion of, scabies cannot be seen with the naked eye and also die with ivermectin, lice are host specific, and fleas are a lot more "lively". Do I know what exactly it is? No, sadly I am not a Dr. Or a Vet.; but, they don't know either. With that being said, before Covid came to America there were scientists across the country researching fungus/mold spores/and alike.. Covid has put this issue on the back burner, which obviously isn't helping any of us. Do I think they know what it is? No. I think there are only a handful of doctors in the entire world that actually understand these types of issues and the rest diagnose everything else other than what it actually is, instead of reading a book or finding a professional who does. A staggering 7 million people a year die of air contamination and the infection/parasite/protozon whatever makes you a host. That number that makes COVIDS numbers laughable. I have been to 8 doctors and 27 vets. I have been told I need to find God, find a shrink, to take a nap, not equipped, and there's nothing there. Both me and my dog's kidneys and livers are failing on paper, but ; neither of us have symptoms of either issue. Also, both of our esidnophils are off the charts high. Prompting one, this is what is sad, and only one to ask if I had a splenectomy. It is down right frustrating. If your situation is similar to mine, humid weather makes it nearly impossible, while January and February have you fooled into thinking it's beginning to subside. Mine started as a rash, similar looking to zika. Eight months later it slowly crept in over time, and then boom, onslaught overnight. I have tried ivermectin, ivermectin drench, sulfur, Bactrim, and permethrin and nothing has worked. But I have also come across a few things that have helped, not cured, in a way I didn't think was possible anymore.

If you are having an issue with your home in regards to your flooring. If you can bleach it at 4am and by 8am it looks like a soccer team has run through it, use JOMAXX. THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE FOUND FOR CLEANING MY HOME SINCE I REALIZED THESE THINGS WHERE ON MY CEILINGS. Yes, I am sorry to tell you because now you will see it everywhere, especially if you are in Florida. If you look up and think your ceiling is oddly dusty, it's because it isn't dust at all. Spray a way works on next to everything like Sheila shine does, but if you have what you perceive to be as rust on your stainless, use jomaxx followed by one of those two products. Please understand for a product like JOMAXX, look in OLLIES (FL), OCEAN STATE JOB LOT (NORTHEAST) FOR IT FIRST. If OLLIES has it in stock, it's 2.99, 22.94 at HOME DEPOT. This is a disinfectant and mold cleaner. This is the only product that not only cleans, but keeps the floor clean for almost an entire day if not more and does not require scrubbing. Lysol, 75% ethanol or better, RTU, or SPECTRACIDE(contains peroxide do not get on your hands especially), we so help, just not as well.

I AM NOT A VET OR A DOCTOR OF ANY KIND.

EVEN SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS A BATH CAN CAUSE OVERLOAD.
DIEOFF OVERLOAD MAKES YOUR DOG OVERHEAT AND CAUSES LIFE THREATENING SEIZURES. NEVER USE CORRIANDER ON YOUR DOG. IF YOUR DOG BEGINS HAVING A SEIZURE, HOLD ITS MOUTH AS YOU WOULD A HUMAN SO THEY DONT SWALLOW THEIR TONGUE. HOLD OR PLACE THEM IN A MANNER THAT WILL NOT CAUSE INJURY, BUT DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DISALLOW CONTRACTIONS TO OCCUR, THIS CAN CAUSE SEVERE INJURY. ROOM TEMPERATURE TO COLD TEMPERATURE WATER/ ICE PACK/FROZEN PEAS/ANYTHING OF THAT NATURE NEEDS TO BE APPLIED IMMEDIATELY. ONCE YOUR DOG HAS COME OUT OF IT, YOU MUST GIVE YOUR PET AN ANTIBIOTIC. I MYSELF DILUTE ANTIBIOTIC IN A DENTAL SYRINGE AND SQUIRT INTO HIS MOUTH FOR A FASTER TURN TIME. THIS HAS SAVED ONE OF MY DOGS LIVES TWICE. MY OTHER LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS OVERHEATING, OR WHAT TO DO. WHILE BATHING YOUR DOG WITH SOMETHING THAT SEEMINGLY HAS WORKED FOR YOU, CHECK YOUR PETS BODY TEMPERATURE (I USE HIS BELLY AS REFERENCE) FREQUENTLY DURING AND AFTER THE BATH. DUE TO HORRIFIC EXPERIENCE I HAVE FOUND ADMINISTERING AN ANTIBIOTIC THE DAY PRIOR, OF, AND AFTER HAS ALLOWED ME TO AVOID ANOTHER SITUATION THAT COULD RESULT IN MY FURBABY'S DEMISE.

FOODS I HAVE FOUND HELPFUL:
1. PEPITAS
2. SUNFLOWER SEEDS
3. GRAPES
4. SLUSH AND OR ICEE (ODD I KNOW BUT KILLS THINGS)
5. EXCESSIVE WATER INTAKE

Believe it or not , its rare , but it is absolutely 1000% wood boring beetle larvea it called weevels..... and yes , the getin your sinuses , your ears , and eyes etc....

Anonymous

I have the same thing and it is 100% fleas. The larvae, the pupa, and the threads are remnants of their cocoons they spin. 3 month cycle. Yer welcome.

It is Morgellins disease. Treat it like hornets and rub spectracide hornet spray on the infected areas. Enjoy the relief and watch the biofulm desolve. Get your life back. This is not a joke. The hornet spray thing came to me by chance.

It is called Morgellons disease.

Home and Garden Pest Control AdviceJanuary 3, 2019
🎆
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Larvae-Identification.html