Lavender Under-Arm Spray

Did you know that sweat doesn't stink? Odors come because old sweat forms a breeding ground for bacteria. To avoid odors, you just have to keep your armpits clean! Use this between showers and after exertion. Shake the bottle before each use and pat dry afterwards. Spray whenever needed on your neck, chest, and armpits.

And just think of all the heavy metals you're no longer absorbing under your arms every day from the store bought kind! You may use this alone, or with a natural solid deodorant as well.

Total Time: A few minutes

Yield: About 1 cup

Source: Modified from a recipe I found in a book.

1. Add your baking soda to a measuring cup with hot water. This will help to dissolve the soda.
  2. Add 24 drops lavender oil. Mix everything well.
  3. Using a funnel, pour some of your mixture into your spray bottle. This is a fine mist bottle and can be purchased at Walmart for less than a dollar.
  4. I decided to cut a picture from an old magazine and tape it to the front. Prettier that way! :) A great place to get free outdated magazines is your local library.
  5. Store the remaining liquid in a jar until you need to re-fill your bottle.
  6. Shake again before each use and enjoy!
  7. Ad

I will try it. I have been using talcum powder and baking soda for about 25 yrs. As I can't use the deodorant, I get a rash right away.

Great idea, thanks for sharing!

Crafts Bath & BeautyJune 15, 2015
🌻
🎂
📓