I found this recipe amongst my Mom's old recipes. I just love anything made with lemon!
- 1 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (8 Tbls)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- Garnish with grated fresh lemon and powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. You will need a mixer, and 2 mixing bowls and an 8inch glass square baking dish.
- Start by making the crust. Take all 3 ingredients and beat them on low until mixture is crumbled.
- Take your pan and spray it lightly with Pam with flour. Put all the crumbs in the pan and press them firmly and evenly.
- Bake the crumbs in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine all the filling ingredients. Best at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Pour over the hot crust.
- Continue baking for 18-20 minutes or until the filling is set.
- Sprinkle with some grated lemon zest and powdered sugar. Cool before cutting. This makes 24 squares.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.