Lemon Juice Ice Pack

I re-purposed an empty Jif Lemon juice container for a handy ice-pack. I suffered for a long time with nose bleeds due to a perforation and I found the shape of the Jif bottle was ergonomically shaped to keep the bridge of my nose cold thus stopping the bleeding.

It's also handy for other uses such as on bruises and 'boo-boo's'! Just refill the container with water and keep in your freezer. If you collect a few of them, you can also pop them into pitchers without watering down your drinks (as ice does) and they look appealing too!

Source: My own

What a great idea! My kids would think it was pretty cool to use that on their boo-boos.

Great idea!

Health & Beauty First AidDecember 23, 2015
😷
🎉
Generated 2020-12-28 10:50:40 in 722 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Lemon-Juice-Ice-Pack-1.html