Using Lemon Juice Containers as an Ice Pack

Category Reusing
The small lemon shaped plastic juice containers can be reused for a small ice pack. This is a page about using lemon juice containers as an ice pack.

I re-purposed an empty Jif Lemon juice container for a handy ice-pack. I suffered for a long time with nose bleeds due to a perforation and I found the shape of the Jif bottle was ergonomically shaped to keep the bridge of my nose cold thus stopping the bleeding.

It's also handy for other uses such as on bruises and 'boo-boo's'! Just refill the container with water and keep in your freezer. If you collect a few of them, you can also pop them into pitchers without watering down your drinks (as ice does) and they look appealing too!

Source: My own

Why spend money on ice keepers for your lunchbox when you have a plastic lemon squeeze bottle that does the trick. Fill your lemon squeeze bottle 3/4ths with water and freeze. The bright color stands out in your freezer and you can have your kids pack their own lunches easily too. The lid stays tight and you're on your way.

By lnygaard from Billings, MT

In These Pages
Better Living Green Living ReusingMarch 26, 2017
📓
🌻
🐛