The crushed crackers make this extra good!
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 40 Ritz crackers, crushed ($1.00)
- 1/2 stick margarine
- 1 regular container Cool Whip ($1.39)
- 1 tall can crushed pineapple ($1.40)
- 1 small can frozen lemonade ($.69)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk ($.89)
- Mix crushed crackers and 1/2 stick margarine.
- Put 1/2 mixture in 9 inch pan, reserve remaining half for topping.
- Mix drained pineapple, lemonade, and milk together and add 1 carton Cool Whip.
- Pour over cracker mixture.
- Add topping. Chill.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!