Lighted Stenciled Rose Table Decoration
This pretty lighted table decoration is perfect for many occasions such as Mother's Day, and anniversary, or even a quiet dinner for two. This is a guide about lighted stenciled rose table decoration.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you are planning a surprise dinner for mom on Mother's Day, here is a way to make table decorations that will look stunning without breaking the bank in the process. These decorations can also be used for party décor, or for a golden wedding anniversary.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: one decoration
- piece of old X-ray film sized 12" x 4"
- old plastic tray that was part of a pot planter
- battery operated string of pure white LED fairy lights
- Meyco stencil of roses
- quick-drying green gold spray paint
- embroidery scissors
- utility knife
- stapler and staples
- old newspaper to protect the working area
- Place the stencil on the piece of X-ray film and use the pencil to trace the rose on to the piece of film.
- Use the utility knife to cut away the traced parts of the rose. The scissors might come in handy to cut curves.
- Spray the top of the piece of X-ray film with the green gold spray paint and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Spray the plastic tray with the green gold spray paint and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Form a tube with the X-ray film and staple it together at the back.
- Put the X-ray tube on the tray, add the lights to the centre of the tube and voila!
In This Guide