CatsPets

Lilly (Calico) Rides in a Car

Lilly is one of our younger kittens who won't let anyone pet her around her head. As a runt, she didn't get the chance to be the center of attention.

Here she is, on a car ride, to Tractor Supply. She relaxes in the confines of the kennel more than she does out around the other cats and dogs. I let her pick out a toy after looking down every aisle. While we are in the store, I keep all but her head under a blanket. This helps her not to be overstimulated. Usually she has a great time. I always trim her front claws before we take a ride if they need it, because this lowers the chance of her getting spooked and escaping. I have noticed her personality improve with this one-on-one attention given to her. It is nice to see her come out of her shell :)

1. Your Pet's Age
  2. Your Pet's Breed Shorthair Calico Coloration
  3. How and when did you get your pet?
  4. What does your pet like to do for fun?
  5. Do you have anything else to share about your pet? Lilly is one of our younger kittens who won't let anyone pet her around her head. As a runt, she didn't get the chance to be the center of attention. I let her pick out a toy after looking down every aisle.
    While we are in the store, I keep all but her head under a blanket. This helps her not to be overstimulated. Usually she has a great time. Here she is, on a car ride, to Tractor Supply. She relaxes in the confines of the kennel more than she does out around the other cats and dogs. I always trim her front claws before we take a ride if they need it, because this lowers the chance of her getting spooked and escaping. I have noticed her personality improve with this one-on-one attention given to her. It is nice to see her come out of her shell :)
  6. Ad