Lime As Cough Remedy

Cough associated with itch in the throat can be very annoying. Sometimes coughing gives you a headache and makes you restless, especially at night. Based on personal experience, I have tried using lime to relieve myself from this annoying itch which I think could be a type of allergy, maybe. It keeps coming and it makes me cough most of the time.

What I did was grill the whole lime in an open fire for about 2-3 minutes, just like how you put marshmallows on bonfire. Then I cut it open and squeezed the juice in a tablespoon. I took it directly just like a cough syrup and, after a few minutes, the itch went away and I was able to sleep well. I also found out after a few search on google that it is also good with honey.