Little Pom Pom Chick
I made a little chick out of two pom poms. The kids love doing these too.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 yellow wool
- 1 scissors
- 1 hot glue
- 1 small piece of orange construction paper
- 2 googly eyes
- Wrap wool around your hand until you have the size you want. Make two, remember the head should be a little smaller.
- Take it off your hand. Then tie it tightly.
- Cut each side of the pom pom; do not cut tied string. Trim to make them even.
- Glue the pom poms together little one on top. Cut out feet and a beak and glue them on as well as the eyes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!