Product FinderConsumer Advice

Looking for Walmart Home Ceiling Solution Paint

Does anyone know where in my area (Atkinson, NH) I can purchase Home Ceiling Solution Paint from Walmart? I do not need a lot so, even a half gallon or a full one would do. I am desperate as they no longer carry it and I need to repair my ceiling from water damage from the winter.

By Fran P

If you are able to get a piece of paint off the ceiling then you can take it to Home Depot or Lowes or better yet Sherman Paints.. They can match paint to the color of that piece without any problem. They always match paint to items that people bring in. They stick it under a scanner and the computer matches it up and tells the paint person how to mix it to get that same color. Hope this helps.