Losing Weight After Having a Baby

Category Weight Loss
Gaining weight during pregnancy is normal and healthy. However, many women struggle with losing those few extra pounds after having their baby. This is a guide about losing weight after having a baby.

I just had a baby and I know that breastfeeding will make me lose fat, but seriously I used to have abs and I don't have them now. I am so frustrated. I would like to know what can I drink or do in order to lose those extra pounds? I started my pregnancy at around 110lb and I finished it at 138lb. My baby is almost 4 months old and I'm now at 123lb, but my right weight is 110 pounds. I want to be back in shape. I'm drinking green tea; does it work?

By Maria from Canada

Answers

The Ab Radical sold by Edison nation on-line works well for the tummy. It has a back and neck support and folds to a 4in box. I use it and it does work, I can carry it on the plane when I fly and if I need to stretch or do crunches I can pull it out, lie on the floor and do up to 100 without any problem. I would recommend it to anyone. Great product.