Lucky Charms Cereal Treats Recipe
Lucky Charms are the perfect cereal for making treats for St. Patrick's day. If you like Rice Krispies treats and Lucky Charms, you will love these!
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 6 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp butter
- sprinkles, optional
- Put the butter and miniature marshmallows into a large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Stir to combine.
- Add Lucky Charms and combine well.
- Place mixture into a glass pan.
- Put a baggie over your hand and spray with non-stick spray. Then gently spread the mixture out and press it flat.
- Add sprinkles to the top if you want.
2 More Solutions
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A twist on the classic Rice Krispie treat for school lunches or an anytime snack - using Lucky Charms!
Just in time for St. Patrick's Day you can make these fun shamrock shaped treats. This is a page about shamrock shaped treats.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.