Pet PagesPets

Mac (Westie-Poo)

Your Pet's Age
10 weeks

Your Pet's Breed
Westie-Poo

How and when did you get your pet?
I've been searching for a Westie-poo for about a year and finally found one. Our dog Chica that we had about 20 years ago was a Westie-poo and she was one of our favorites so I wanted another one. Back then they were free and apparantly now they are "designer" dogs! Anyway he is a cutie and everything I had hoped for. Only thing I'm not sure about is that he is the first male pet we've ever had so it will be a learning experience!

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Mac likes to see what his big (and I mean Big) sister Ava is up to and trying to keep up with her on our walks. Also playing with his little monkey.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
Named him Mac because we were going to get our celebration ice cream cone at MacDonalds after getting him from the breeder and thought Mac would be a perfect name for a part West Highland Terrier!

Oh, he is so adorable! We had poodles, and we always wanted a Westie, but we never thought of a mix. What a cutie-pie! Enjoy your new little pal, and please post updates!

Reply Like this photo? Yes