Magnetic Items to Organize Your Kitchen

In addition to making a magnetic knife holder, I also purchased little magnetic spice canisters to hold the spices I use most often. Like the ones that I have recently dried from the garden, or that are "over flow" spices that I bought extra of, like exotic peppers or salts.

I decided to get magnetic hooks to hold pot holders and kitchen scissors. Now the pot holders and spices are right next to the stove where they should be. Bye bye counter-cluttering pot holders and spice jars. You can also use the hooks to hold spare keys.

I bought magnetic clips to hold coupons or special papers we don't want to lose. For some reason even really powerful refrigerator magnets always seemed to drop papers.

The other thing I purchased was a dry erase board to write down things we are out of. That way whoever goes to the store next knows to buy more.