Making Acorn Cookies
These cute little candy and cookie treats are fun to make and eat. This is a page about making acorn cookies.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These simple acorn cookies are a great treat for a fall party.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package mini Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 package Hershey's Kisses
- 1/2 cup Wilton decorator icing
- mini chocolate chips
- brown icing color
- I chose to sort through the Nutter Butters and remove ones that were no longer sandwiches. (I didn't waste them though...I ate them!)
- Color your icing to the desired shade of brown. Then place it into a sandwich bag and snip off one corner, to make a piping bag. Pipe a blob onto one side of the cookie, then press a Kiss onto the cookie.
- Then turn the cookie over and place a tiny dot of icing onto the center of the cookie. Press a mini chocolate chip into the icing.
This video shows you how to make acorn cookies made from Hershey's Kisses and mini Nutter Butters. View the full recipe here: Acorn Cookies