Making Acorn Cookies
These cute little candy and cookie treats are fun to make and eat. This is a guide about making acorn cookies.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These simple acorn cookies are a great treat for a fall party.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 package mini Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 package Hershey's Kisses
- 1/2 cup Wilton decorator icing
- mini chocolate chips
- brown icing color
- I chose to sort through the Nutter Butters and remove ones that were no longer sandwiches. (I didn't waste them though...I ate them!)
- Color your icing to the desired shade of brown. Then place it into a sandwich bag and snip off one corner, to make a piping bag. Pipe a blob onto one side of the cookie, then press a Kiss onto the cookie.
- Then turn the cookie over and place a tiny dot of icing onto the center of the cookie. Press a mini chocolate chip into the icing.
October 10, 20120 found this helpful
This video shows you how to make acorn cookies made from Hershey's Kisses and mini Nutter Butters. View the full recipe here: Acorn Cookies