Making Beaded Tubular Earrings

I want to bead a tubular earring, that gets much thicker to the bottom of the hoop. I want to do something kind of like in the picture where the earrings get thicker at the bottom. Any ideas on how to make it?

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

This is something I know nothing about but I was given this site for you to check out as they have a lot of free patterns and you can send them an email about what you are looking for and they may be able to help. (I do not think the style you show is called tubular - but?). Sometimes you can take one style and adapt it to work for another style once you get the technique down.

Also, you should check out your local craft stores (JoAnn's, Michael's) as they have a good assortment of earring kits that have all supplies to help you get started. They many times also have classes on all kinds of crafts.

http://craftyin  an-earrings.html

http://craftyin  ns-earrings.html

It looks like there is a metal frame in a hoop shape holding these beads. If I were you I would go to a store like Michael's or Joanne's and ask them how to do it.