Making Bunny Bag Favors
This idea is easy, family friendly, and fun! You can use these as favors for parties, filled with fun items or they can be used in your garden as part of a scavenger hunt game. They are made from lunch bags that you can buy from the dollar store or local grocer for under $2.
- 6 to 12 paper bags
- markers or crayons
- colorful pom poms
- glue/glue gun
- googly eyes, optional
- You could use one of your bags as a template to outline the shape of the bunny's ears. Cut as many as needed.
- With markers or crayons draw the faces. I used googly eyes, but you could draw them on.
- Glue a pom pom to the back of the bag as a tail.
- Fill with favorite goodies, toys, etc.
- In the middle gather together and tie with ribbon, separating the ears by slighting pulling them apart.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!