Making Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies
These chocolate dipped wafer cookies would make a great gift for your Valentine this year.
- strawberry wafers
- white chocolate and chocolate Wilton's Candy Melts
- Candy Melts warmer, optional
- Valentine's sprinkles
- wax paper
- Melt Candy Melts according to package directions or in the warmer. NOTE: I recommend melting small batches as the wafers tend to leave crumbs in the chocolate.
- Brush off excess crumbs from the wafers. Dip the end of each wafer into the chocolate and gently shake to remove any excess.
- Lay them on the wax paper and sprinkle with festive sprinkles. Allow chocolate to harden. Enjoy!
This is a fun way to fancy up store bought cookies. Bring these to your next potluck and they are sure to be a hit.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.