Making Chocolate Dipped Wafer Cookies
You can enhance ready made cookies by dipping then in chocolate and decorating them with sprinkles. This is a page about making chocolate dipped wafer cookies
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These chocolate dipped wafer cookies would make a great gift for your Valentine this year.
- strawberry wafers
- white chocolate and chocolate Wilton's Candy Melts
- Candy Melts warmer, optional
- Valentine's sprinkles
- wax paper
- Melt Candy Melts according to package directions or in the warmer. NOTE: I recommend melting small batches as the wafers tend to leave crumbs in the chocolate.
- Brush off excess crumbs from the wafers. Dip the end of each wafer into the chocolate and gently shake to remove any excess.
- Lay them on the wax paper and sprinkle with festive sprinkles. Allow chocolate to harden. Enjoy!
August 26, 20150 found this helpful
This is a fun way to fancy up store bought cookies. Bring these to your next potluck and they are sure to be a hit.