Making Coffee Filter Animal Candy Bags
Coffee filters have a variety of repurposed uses including crafting projects. You can make cute little candy bags to hand out at Easter to family members, or at Halloween, Christmas, or other occasions calling for sweet treats. Learn how to make them here, instructions and photos provided.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My mum and I make these animal candy bags for the kids for Easter, but they can be made for any type of celebration. The kids like to make these, too. It's a very simple, all-ages, craft. You could fill them up with whatever you like! These are examples with both cone-style and regular coffee filters.
- coffee filters
- pencils, pens, or markers
- For cone-style coffee filters, draw your animal's face on one side.
- Pour some candy inside the filter.
- Fold down the top with the opening twice, then pinch and fold the sides of the filter to make ears.
- Tie the base of the ears with some thread.
- Then tie ribbon around the thread to cover it.
- When using regular coffee filters, lay one down flat.
- Push the 2 sides inwards to make inverted folds, then press down flat. This will keep the candy inside secure.
- Continue with the previous steps from the cone-shaped filter. Draw on a face, fill with candy, double-fold down the top, and tie its ears.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.