Making Coffee Filter Animal Candy Bags
My mum and I make these animal candy bags for the kids for Easter, but they can be made for any type of celebration. The kids like to make these, too. It's a very simple, all-ages, craft. You could fill them up with whatever you like! These are examples with both cone-style and regular coffee filters.
- coffee filters
- pencils, pens, or markers
- For cone-style coffee filters, draw your animal's face on one side.
- Pour some candy inside the filter.
- Fold down the top with the opening twice, then pinch and fold the sides of the filter to make ears.
- Tie the base of the ears with some thread.
- Then tie ribbon around the thread to cover it.
- When using regular coffee filters, lay one down flat.
- Push the 2 sides inwards to make inverted folds, then press down flat. This will keep the candy inside secure.
- Continue with the previous steps from the cone-shaped filter. Draw on a face, fill with candy, double-fold down the top, and tie its ears.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.