Making Creamy Avocado Rice

Category Rice

Stir warm rice into mashed avocado seasoned with lime juice, cumin, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. The result is a scrumptious creamy rice dish.

I am head over heels for this avocado rice! This is a fab way to spruce up your rice, whether it's freshly cooked or from leftovers. Here, I've used my leftover rice pilaf to give it new life. So creamy, so zesty, so dreamy, and so easy! I urge you to try this recipe out.

Total Time: 7 minutes

• 2-3 cups cooked rice
  • 1 large ripe avocado
  • 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
  • 1/4 tsp ground cumin
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • salt and pepper to taste

1. Mash the avocado in a large bowl.
  2. Advertisement

3. Mix in the lime juice, cumin and garlic.
  4. Warm up the rice, then stir it into the avocado mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.

Yummmm,

Usually the next day's rice with me is, just with soy sauce and a little butter, which seriously I just got done eating.

Adding the avocado, and spices, oh yes, that takes plain left over rice to another level, an extra yummy level! Thank you Attosa:)

That is my favorite-soy sauce and butter on rice. Its also so good on edamame.

I've never tried with with soy and butter! I'll try it out :) When my mum was in college in Japan, they used to eat rice with Japanese mayonnaise and soy sauce.

She introduced it to me in high school, and now I'm addicted! I add finely chopped fresh cabbage to it for crunch :)

Food and Recipes Recipes RiceFebruary 29, 2020
🍀
👒
🐰
🐛
🌻
😷
Corona Virus Tips