Making Flower Magnets for Your Locker
You can add color to the inside of your locker with these easy to make flower magnets. This is a page about making flower locker magnets
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Silk flowers can easily be turned into cute magnets, perfect for using in a locker or on the fridge.
- silk flowers
- neodymium magnets (strong magnets)
- rhinestones, optional
- wire cutters
- hot glue gun
- Use wire cutters to snip the flower off of the stem, as close to the head of the flower as possible.
- Apply hot glue to the center of the flower and adhere the rhinestone, if desired.
- Apply hot glue to the back of the flower and attach the magnet.
- They will look great on the fridge or inside your child's locker. :)