Making Goldfish Party Treat Bags
These goldfish party favor bags are perfect for any underwater or beach themed birthday party. Learn how to make these goldfish party treat bags
in this guide.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I made these cute goldfish themed party treat bags for my son's birthday. They were easy to make and big enough to hold all kinds of fun goodies!
- small blue paper gift bags
- cardstock (for template)
- orange scrapbooking paper
- dark blue tissue paper
- Sharpie marker
- orange curling ribbon
- For template: Fold a piece of cardstock paper in half and draw half of a fish along the fold. Then cut out and unfold as shown below.
- Trace the fish onto the orange scrapbook paper. Then cut them out.
- Write the names of the guests on each fish and attach them to the bags with a rolled piece of tape. Tie a few lengths of curling ribbon onto the handle of each bag and use scissors to curl it.
- Fill each bag with goodies and top with a piece of tissue paper.
January 18, 20170 found this helpful
Whimsical idea for a child's party or a daycare event. It could be a teaching tool for the letter "f",. The bag could be filled with items that begin with the letter f and the children pull those items out of the bag and identify them and also spell the word if it is age appropriate.
These items could be small and placed in a small bag with the fish cut out on the front of the bag or it could be a large bag with larger items ,that would be the teacher's choice.
In This Guide