Making Goldfish Party Treat Bags
I made these cute goldfish themed party treat bags for my son's birthday. They were easy to make and big enough to hold all kinds of fun goodies!
- small blue paper gift bags
- cardstock (for template)
- orange scrapbooking paper
- dark blue tissue paper
- Sharpie marker
- orange curling ribbon
- For template: Fold a piece of cardstock paper in half and draw half of a fish along the fold. Then cut out and unfold as shown below.
- Trace the fish onto the orange scrapbook paper. Then cut them out.
- Write the names of the guests on each fish and attach them to the bags with a rolled piece of tape. Tie a few lengths of curling ribbon onto the handle of each bag and use scissors to curl it.
- Fill each bag with goodies and top with a piece of tissue paper.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.