Goldfish Shaped Mini Pizzas
I made these goldfish shaped mini pizzas for my son's birthday party. I found the cookie cutter online, but you could probably create a cardboard template and cut them out yourself. They came out so cute and everyone loved them!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Dust counter with flour and unroll the pizza dough. Cut out the mini pizzas with the cookie cutter.
- Place the pizza onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Spoon some pizza sauce onto the pizzas and spread it out.
- Top them with cheese.
- Add an olive slice for the eye.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Bake for 14-18 minutes or until the bottom of the pizza is light brown. I recommend checking them frequently towards the end, so that they don't overcook.
- Allow to cool on the pan for a few minutes, then enjoy!
January 6, 20170 found this helpful
I absolutely LOVE this idea. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old and they love animal and bug shaped foods, so I know this will be a hit. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
January 10, 20170 found this helpful
These turned out super cute!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 10, 2017 at 3:09:18 PM on 10.0.2.45 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us