Making Goldfish Shaped Mini Pizzas
Your kids are sure to love these cute and yummy goldfish shaped pizzas. This is a guide about making goldfish shaped mini pizzas
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I made these goldfish shaped mini pizzas for my son's birthday party. I found the cookie cutter online, but you could probably create a cardboard template and cut them out yourself. They came out so cute and everyone loved them!
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Dust counter with flour and unroll the pizza dough. Cut out the mini pizzas with the cookie cutter.
- Place the pizza onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Spoon some pizza sauce onto the pizzas and spread it out.
- Top them with cheese.
- Add an olive slice for the eye.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Bake for 14-18 minutes or until the bottom of the pizza is light brown. I recommend checking them frequently towards the end, so that they don't overcook.
- Allow to cool on the pan for a few minutes, then enjoy!
January 6, 20170 found this helpful
I absolutely LOVE this idea. I have a 2 year old and a 4 year old and they love animal and bug shaped foods, so I know this will be a hit. Thanks so much for sharing! :)
January 10, 20170 found this helpful
These turned out super cute!
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 19, 2017 at 7:09:41 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us