Making Jalapeno Jelly

I lost my recipe for jalapeno jelly. It was like the one in the Ball Liquid Pectin folder, but it also called for concentrated apple juice. Can I use the same amount of juice as the vinegar?

I have searched on Ball website and also on the Pectin site to find the recipe you are referring to. So far all recipes to make hot pepper or jalapeno pepper jelly call for white vinegar or apple cider vinegar.

I can't find any recipes that use concentrated apple juice. I would suggest that you don't use the vinegar and only use the apple juice. Try a small batch and see how it tastes.