Making Mini Cheeseburgers (Sliders)
These tiny hamburgers are fun to make and our kids love to eat them!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 large onion, diced
- seasonings, optional (salt, pepper, etc.)
- slider buns
- condiments (ketchup, mustard, etc.)
- lettuce and tomatoes
- In a medium bowl, combine the hamburger and the onion. Season it to taste. Mix well.
- Measure out approximately 2 oz. of the hamburger mixture. I used a large cookie scoop and checked the weight on a scale. It was almost exact so I scooped out all of the patties with the scoop.
- Put the scoop of meat into a 1 cup measuring cup. Use your fingers to press the meat flat into a patty.
- Tap the cup onto a piece of wax paper and the patty will fall out.
- Heat a frying pan over MED heat and spray with non-stick spray. Cook the burgers until all of the blood rises to the top. Then flip them over and cook until done.
- Towards the end of cooking them on the second side, add the cheese. Remove them from the pan once the cheese is melted.
- Put them on slider buns and add any condiments you want. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.