Making Paper Bows
It's easy to make a pretty bow for any occasion or usage on gifts, by using paper. You can use wrapping paper so it matches exactly or use contrasting or sparkly paper for a pop.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I made these pretty paper bows. They are great for party decorations and embellishing a gift or card.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 glue
- 1 scissors
- 1 paper
- 1 little flower or pearl
- Cut paper into 8 thin strips about an inch wide.
- Glue two spots in the middle of your strip. Fold in half it will look like a bow. Keep gluing all 8 strips.
- Glue first two bows into an x.
- Keep adding all your glued bows on top of each other until you have a big bow. If you want a bigger bow use more strips.
- Then glue your little flower or pearl to the middle of your bow.