Making Pretty Paper Bows
I made these pretty paper bows. They are great for party decorations and embellishing a gift or card.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 glue
- 1 scissors
- 1 paper
- 1 little flower or pearl
- Cut paper into 8 thin strips about an inch wide.
- Glue two spots in the middle of your strip. Fold in half it will look like a bow. Keep gluing all 8 strips.
- Glue first two bows into an x.
- Keep adding all your glued bows on top of each other until you have a big bow. If you want a bigger bow use more strips.
- Then glue your little flower or pearl to the middle of your bow.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!