Making Peg (Clothes Pin) Puppets
Little puppets made from clothes pins are a great kids craft that will be fun to play with. This is a guide about making peg (clothes pin) puppets
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make these fun puppets using wooden spring pegs (clothes pins) and scraps of cardstock.
- wooden pegs (clothes pins with spring openings
- coloured card(stock) - the thicker the better
- glue of your choice
- googly eyes or sticky gems
- scraps of yarn
- 1 pen or marker
- Draw a shape on the card(stock).
- Cut out the shape with scissors.
- Cut across for the mouth. You can make this cut in any pattern you like such as curved, straight, wavy, or zigzag.
- Apply glue to the peg.
- Stick your shape to the peg ensuring the two pieces are lined up properly.
- Use another peg to hold it open while it dries - you don't want the peg to stick together.
- Add eyes. Cut short lengths of yarn for hair and glue in place.
- Use your imagination to make all sorts of characters
November 13, 20150 found this helpful
Adorable. I have a crush on the little jagged-mouth heart shaped one! :) Nice work.
November 15, 20150 found this helpful
yes - that's my favourite too.
November 16, 20150 found this helpful
Good inspiration,i would love to make