Making Tabletop Mini S'mores with a Flower Pot
S'mores are the classic campfire treat but are also easy to make anywhere by using a terra cotta pot. This is a guide about making tabletop mini s'mores with a flower pot
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love making s'mores all year round, especially during the summer when there's lots of fun outdoor time. However, it's not always convenient to get a huge fire going to make s'mores. Here is how to make them over a little terra cotta pot filled with charcoal.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 small terra cotta pot
- aluminum foil
- charcoal briquettes
- mini marshmallows
- mini graham crackers
- chocolate chunks
- Loosely crumple up some foil and put it inside the pot.
- Fill with charcoal. I used about six briquettes.
- Light charcoal on fire. Use strips of newspaper or lighter fluid to help. While the fire gets going, place a few mini marshmallows on each skewer.
- Hold the marshmallows close to the briquettes and roast away.
- When marshmallows are browned and gooey, lay on top of mini graham cracker and pull the skewer away.
- Top with chocolate and another graham.
- Repeat, eat, enjoy!
August 20, 20170 found this helpful
This sounds like a fun idea ~ want to try it when our group of friends get together again!
August 21, 20170 found this helpful
Please do! My girlfriends were squealing because it was so cute and effective :)