Making a Bath Cork Boat Toy
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
June 21, 2019
This is a quick and easy bath toy, that can be made with saved wine corks and regular household essentials (rubber bands, felt, and a wooden dowel or chop sticks).
Total Time: 10 minutes
- wine corks
- rubber bands
- wooden dowel/wooden chopsticks
- Tie 3 corks together with rubber bands.
- Secure a wooden stick into center of the cork.
- Cut felt strips in your choice of color and knot the felt onto the stick for flags.
- It is time for your kids to play with their new bath toy in the tub!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.