Making a Bath Cork Boat Toy
If you save corks for crafting, this might just be your next project. See how to make a bath cork boat toy on this page which includes step by step instructions and photos.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a quick and easy bath toy, that can be made with saved wine corks and regular household essentials (rubber bands, felt, and a wooden dowel or chop sticks).
Total Time: 10 minutes
- wine corks
- rubber bands
- wooden dowel/wooden chopsticks
- Tie 3 corks together with rubber bands.
- Secure a wooden stick into center of the cork.
- Cut felt strips in your choice of color and knot the felt onto the stick for flags.
- It is time for your kids to play with their new bath toy in the tub!