Making a Birthday Balloons Card
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
April 6, 2020
Here's an easy way of making a ballon card with circle stickers. I'm not very good at cutting circles so if you have circle stickers or a circle paper puncher it will help make things a lot easier!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- circle stickers
- blank card/envelope
- colored paper
- glue dots or hot glue
- Freehand and cut out small triangles (one for each balloon.)
- Determine length you would like to cut your twine or choice of string for the balloon.
- With the circle sticker sticky side up, place your triangle and string down.
- Get another sticker and sandwich it together. Repeat the process until you have the amount of balloons you would like to make.
- Using a blank card (or fold your own card with paper) position the balloons to your liking and glue down.
- Write your birthday greeting directly onto the card or use a piece of rectangle paper. Cut triangle on both edges and write your greeting.
- Glue down birthday greeting and cut/adjust balloon string length. Then you can use glue dots or hot glue to glue down the balloon strings. For the inside of the card, I placed two balloons for the child's age. Now you are ready to write your personal message to your recipient.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.